We are recruiting event day volunteers.
About the role
We are recruiting event day volunteers to help sell pins at various VRC Flemington events throughout the Melbourne Cup Carnival.
By donating your time and energy you’ll be helping us support children, young people and their families as they recover from the trauma of abuse and family violence.
There are a number of event days we are recruiting volunteers for and so we’d love your help on days you can help out. Ideally, volunteers will be available for the entire duration of the event day/s selected, however, shorter shifts are available if a full day is not possible. We need as much help as possible to make this a success! The sign up process is easy and there are minimal time commitments ahead of the volunteering day.
Whilst helping to support our important work with children and young people you will also:
– Enjoy acting on your values
– Make new friendships and create professional networks
– Be provided with catering throughout the day
– Be welcome to stay and enjoy the rest of the day at Flemington at the end of your shift
– Enjoy better physical and mental health as studies show volunteering makes us healthier and happier