Bringing Up Great Kids
Bringing Up Great Kids – Foundational Workshops for Facilitators
This practical one day workshop provides participants with the opportunity to learn how to successfully establish and run the Bringing Up Great Kids Parenting Program.
It is the prerequisite level of training for individual professionals to be able to have access to the Bringing Up Great Kids Parenting Program and become a Registered Facilitator.
All Registered Facilitators will receive a copy of the Bringing Up Great Kids Parenting Program Manual, relevant activities and resources on CD-ROM – all included in the registration cost of the workshop.
By the end of the workshop, participants will
- Understand the principles of reflective and mindful parenting
- Identify the key concepts and phases of the Bringing Up Great Kids Parenting Program
- Know how to set up program criteria for specific members of their parenting community
- Be able to effectively implement the program and its activities
- Learn how to adapt the program to meet the specific needs of the parents that it is being used with
- Know how to use it with individual parents and parent groups
- Understand how to evaluate the program and its outcomes
The workshop is run by experienced parenting practitioners with hands on experience in implementing the Bringing Up Great Kids Program.
$285.00 (GST inclusive)