Mission & Vision
All children are safe from the trauma of abuse, violence and neglect.
The mission of the Australian Childhood Foundation is to:
- apply the evidence from neuroscience to help children heal from the hurt of abuse and neglect;
- promote and build stable and secure relationships for all children;
- work in partnership to have a collective impact on the lives of traumatised children and families;
- be relentless in advocating for the needs of children; and
- educate and empower communities to safeguard children.